If you’re reading this, you probably have some images or photos that you would like to restore or fix up so that they look more like the original. Many of us have precious photos of ancestors where the images could be 100 years old or more, you are certainly not alone. The problem is; how on earth can we make bring them back to life and make them look more like the original images? Read on to learn how to easily restore your photos without paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to get the job done. This may be the most rewarding letter you’ll read this year.
My name is Dan West and I’ve been restoring and repairing photos for over 8 years. I have spent countless of hours in front of the computer restoring and retouching photos, experimenting with different techniques until I found the best methods. Photo restoration is an interest that has grown into a passion for me, and it can be very rewarding. You should see the look on some peoples faces when they see an old family photo brought to life once again, tears of joy are not unusual!
There’s nothing like the satisfaction of repairing an image for an old loved one and seeing the look on their face, and because of this and the high prices professionals charge for their photo restoration services, I decided there was a better way. That’s when I created this online course, which consists of 5 convenient training modules:
What You’ll learn in This Course
- Quick Diagnosis Guide – This Quick Diagnosis guide will really speed up your photo restoration, as it will show you real examples of various photo conditions, with links to the corresponding tutorials.
- Module 0 – In this module I’ll introduce you to the process of photo restoration and the tools and software you’ll need to begin. You’ll learn about everything you need to get started with photo restoration, and it don’t have to cost you a penny! Value $20
- Module 1 – This part of the course will teach you how to restore faded and lifeless photos and bring them back to life. Value $20
- Module 2 – In these tutorials you’ll learn how to restore color to their natural and original state. Value $20
- Module 3 – Here you’ll learn how to repair physical damage to your photos. Tears, scratches, torn apart photos, after these tutorials you’ll know how to quickly repair these kind of damages. Value $20
- Module 4 – Here we’ll wrap it up and you’ll learn how to put the finishing touches to your photo. These tutorials cover how to remove and reduce noise and how to sharpen your images.Value $20
Here’s what the very first students are saying about Photo Restoration School:
“I am so happy to learn how to use the histogram and you made it so easy.” J.R.
“That is excellent, clear and concise, I have only ever used half of the procedure, and not with these great results. I will be following this again and again until I get it set in stone in my grey matter. Thank You”
“Good and clear explanation of what is needed, but most important is the recommendations on which tools we should use.”
“As a retired Army Officer, I’ve learned to be structured in the learning process. This outline is well
structured giving a great overview of this course.”
In these step by step modules you’ll learn how to restore and repair your photos to their original condition and beyond, each module consisting of multiple tutorials including video instructions. Among other things you will learn:
- How to use GIMP, the Number One FREE photo restoration software that anyone can master, even you!(I’ll also teach you how to use the software professionals use, Photoshop, at no extra cost to you!)
- The Biggest Problem That Every Photo Restorer Runs Into, and how to fix it!
- How to easily get your tens or thousands of old photos onto your computer, without having to do the hard work!
As a bonus, you will also get access to:
Photo Restoration Case Study #1 – Value $40
In this video case study I’ll show you step by step exactly how I restored this photo. A damaged photo like this one will generally cost you around $40 if you hire a professional.
GIMP Simplified Video Series – Value $27
With a total of 28 short videos, this stand-alone video series will teach you the basics of using GIMP as a photo editing software. I’ve added this course as a bonus at no additional cost to cover the basics, just so I can focus all my energy on creating awesome photo restoration tutorials for you. This video series contains 199+ minutes of instructions, so if you wish to go deeper into the basics these videos will help you with everything from installing GIMP, navigating around the user interface, how to use the select tool, how to use layers, and much more.
Even without watching these bonus videos you’ll still be able to master the photo restoration tricks you’ll learn in my tutorials, so see these videos more as an extra help if you want to step back and go over the basics.
Total Value of this online course is over $150. But you’ll get access for only
$39.95 $19.95. The $19.95 limited time offer is just because I’m still improving the course and adding new tutorials, so by joining today you’ll take advantage of the great price and you’ll also get the opportunity to ask me questions first hand. This pre launch offer will soon be gone, so act now.
The best part is that you can access the online members area with all the training modules in just minutes and get started with restoring your photos today!
Benefits vs Risks Analysis
Here’s a comparison between other photo restoration services and Photo Restoration School, just to give you a picture of the choices you have.
Average to Good Photo Restoration Service
There’s countless photo restoration services online, just Google photo restoration and you’ll get +29 million results. Most services charge between $40 to $80 for a photo restoration, and that’s just for photos with minor to moderate damage. Even if it only takes 5 minutes to repair the image you’ll pay full price. You pay per picture, which can get very expensive if you want to fix more than 1 photo.
Low End Photo Restoration Service
Generally these companies outsource the restoration of your photos to workers in India and other third world countries.
You don’t know what has been done to your photo, quality may have been affected. They’re fairly “cheap” ($15-30 per picture), but you get what you pay for.
Photo Restoration School
By enrolling in Photo Restoration School for only $19.95 you’ll learn how to restore unlimited photos using free photo restoration software. You can have your photo restored in a matter of minutes and are covered by my 100% 60 day guarantee.
Whether you want to restore/repair just a single image or tens to hundreds of pictures, you can’t loose! By enlisting in Photo Restoration School you will literally save hundreds or thousands of dollars compared to hiring a photo restoration service to do it for you.
I honest to god believe that you can’t find a better and more bang-for-the-buck photo restoration course than here at Photo Restoration School. So here’s the deal…
If, for any reason within 60 Days of purchase of this course you feel that the product is not for you, simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your money with no questions asked. As you can see, you have nothing to risk here. Download now!
Let’s Sum This Up
First, let’s see how much it would cost to hire someone to restore your photos; The average cost for a photo restoration today is $40, even if it takes just a couple of minutes to do the work. That’s per picture. That’s a lot to pay for a couple of minutes work, especially when you can do it yourself for free. As we saw earlier this whole package along with the bonuses have a retail value of over $150.
After you order you will get instant access to the 5 training modules and all the bonuses. There is no need to wait for shipping and you can get the information you want in seconds from now!
Your One-Time Investment Is Only
$150 $39.95 $19.95
(This is a special launch offer only, I’m continually improving the course and will soon raise the price to at least $39.95!) Thats right. Your investment for the entire course is only $19.95, and at no risk to you.
By taking action today, I understand that:
- I will be granted instant access to ALL the photo restoration tutorials and the case studies, including the streaming video tutorials and resources.
- By taking quick action today I only pay a low investment of $19.95, because I’m taking action now. There are NO monthly payments or hidden fees.
- In addition, I understand that I will forfeit this introductory price and the bonuses if I do not enroll in PRS today.
- I further understand that on top of all these awesome benefits, I am backed by the 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
It is on that basis that I am clicking the secure order link below and getting instant access to Photo Restoration School now:
Regular Price: $39.95 Today: $19.95
See you on the inside,
If you have any questions feel free to email me at dan (at) photorestorationschool (dot) com. You can’t lose by learning how to restore your own photos. You’ll save both money AND time by doing it yourself!
P.S.S: Remember…you have my 100% Risk Free Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee. I am 110% sure that your photos will turn out great when you follow the step-by-step tutorials inside Photo Restoration School. Your investment is guaranteed for a full 60 days. Enroll now!
P.S.S.S: This is a TIME-SENSITIVE OFFER! You will never have the opportunity to invest in this package again at this price once the introductory offer ends. Please do NOT click off this page unless you are positively certain you want to pass up on this offer forever. Give me the Photo Restoration Course right now!